Steem Basic Income Giveaway (I’m cooking!)
Thanks for all the entries to the “Left or Right” giveaway, it is interesting to see what people thought that their first instinct would be.. or what other insights might have come from just considering a simple left/right question!
This week, I’m talking a bit about cooking… or more importantly, our cooking habits! There are two types of people in the world, those who make a god-awful mess when they are cooking and those who are nice and tidy (haha… no bias in that statement…). Okay, I guess there is a third type, those who don’t cook….
1. Are you a tidy cook or are you a spawn of the Lord of Chaos when you cook (see, no bias!)? Explain yourself!
Well… I am more of a tidy cook (surprise!). It bugs me to have a pile of stuff all over the place, and I like to stir things gently so that the food stays in the pan/pot! I tend to clean up as I go, putting stuff in the dishwasher soon after using it… there is just not enough space on our counter already so… adding a pile of used and dirty stuff on it doesn’t help that situation!
However, my wife… likes to save all the moving of stuff until the finish. So, there are piles of things and subsequently much less room! She stirs stuff vigorously (she says that I don’t put enough effort into the stirring!), which leaves food out of the pot… I often joke that I’m surprised that we’ve got any food left to eat!
In the end, we have different ways of doing it… but it doesn’t really matter.. we both cook fairly decently, and we tend to enjoy doing it in our own different ways! I am pretty curious to see how our daughters end up… will they be neat cooks or not?
1. Upvote is not required, but appreciated!
2. Resteem is NOT necessary!
3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”!
4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
6. PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawayleftor-vdnmm5f9a2) paid out 0.887 SBD and 0 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 3 shares.
There was a special prize share for @jacuzzi for an interesting answer to the last round!
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones