Steem Basic Income Giveaway (Left or….)
Thanks for the answers and responses to the [“Rituals”](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawayrituals-y5fnq6dn1m) SVI Giveaway from last week… it was interesting to know that I’m not the most crazy one in the room!
Anyway, this week, I have a much more idle question… one born from wandering around small villages in France this week past. In these villages, it can be hard to see what is around the corner, as the buildings are usually built right up to the street edge, and so many of these corners are impossible to see around… or you are in the middle of some field somewhere, with no idea where a particular fork in the path will take you.
Now, I know that some of the mystery can be removed with the help of Google Maps or an equivalent… but sometimes it is just nice to pick a direction and go… but which direction?
1. When you come to a fork in the road/path… which way do you normally go? Left or Right? Do you have any idea why?
I have no idea why… but I’m drawn to taking the right handed path! There is something that just compels me to go in that direction, probably force of habit and training and life experience… all of these things that contribute to what we would otherwise call intuition.
Most of the time, we are taught that things progress from left to right (in a Western education)… in writing, the flow of time (although that could also be up and down from my later training…) or the order of numbers in a number line. We are essentially trained to think of the flow of things from left towards the right…
I think that is why I am drawn to taking the right hand path?
1. Upvote is not required, but appreciated!
2. Resteem is NOT necessary!
3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”!
4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
6. PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawayrituals-y5fnq6dn1m) paid out 0.656 SBD and 0 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones