Steem Basic Income Giveaway (Who eats the crust?)
Thanks to everyone who shared their methods for relaxing and keeping their sanity in [last week’s](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawaywhatkeepsyousane-p5wh7t2nk2) giveaway. I’m a touch tardy on writing this one… I thought that I was only just a day late… but it turns out that I’m closer to 3 days! Sorry about that!
Anyway, these week I was thinking about the little things that we do that other people just don’t do. Just trivial little things, nothing important, world-shattering or anything like that… just little things that probably no-one ever notices, that you don’t expect any attention for… but it amuses you that you do it anyway!
1. What is a tiny trivial thing that you do that other people around you don’t do, but it is a little good or useful thing… that will go unnoticed, that you don’t expect great recognition for… but you do it anyway!
My little trivial feat of heroism relates to the title of this post, “Who eats the crust?”!
You know the ends of a loaf of bread, those tiny little bits that might be just too thin to be of any use to anyone…. well, no one else in my house eats them! They just sit around in the bag whilst everyone moves onwards to the new loaf of bread! So, I’m the one who will eat those little bits and then get rid of the bag that has been sitting around housing the last tiny bit of bread! Well, it’s nothing much… but I do find it funny… plus, I actually like those little bits! It means that you get the maximum amount of spread (jam… honey… stroop….) with the minimum amount of bread! All taste, no filling!
1. Upvote is not required, but appreciated!
2. Resteem is NOT necessary!
3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”!
4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
6. PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawaywhatkeepsyousane-p5wh7t2nk2) paid out 1.068 SBD and 0 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones