Steem Basic Income Giveaway (What keeps you sane?)
Thanks for all the entries to last week’s [Rose Tinted](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawayrosetinted-ub1rdihbeb) contest. I’m afraid the idiom was a little lost on some people… but that’s okay!
Anyway, I begin this week with a bit of a busy week. Coming out of a busy week and into another… which doesn’t leave me time to write as much as I would like! Anyway, in that vein of things… my question this week is, in busy times… when you feel like things are only just being kept at bay… what is it that keeps you sane?
1. What keeps you sane and relaxed… when you are busy or stressed?
Well… for my wife, she finds that yoga is the best thing for her…
Not for me! For me, I like losing myself in the imagination and the crafted worlds that make up computer games. There used to be a time in my life where I would have enjoyed multiplayer competitive gaming… however, that time is long since past… plus I got old and slow… and too cranky at kids having tantrums!
I’ve reverted back to my gaming roots, where I can lose myself in single player games with a strong narrative or emergent element. A world where I can just lost and forget about everything else!
Interestingly enough, I love playing games before I wander out on stage… something that confuses some of my colleagues, as they associate gaming with a hyper energy or something like that! But for me, it is the complete embodiment of act fast, think slow….
1. Upvote is not required, but appreciated!
2. Resteem is NOT necessary!
3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”!
4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
6. PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawayrosetinted-ub1rdihbeb) paid out 0.594 SBD and 0 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones