Steem Basic Income Giveaway (Recurring Dreams…)
Last week there were lots of interesting [Traditions and Customs](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawaytraditionsandcustoms-ob6365944l) that I learnt about for the first time! Thank you to everyone who had interesting things to tell me about either national customs, or just personal/family tradiitons! It was actually quite interesting to know about all these individual things that make up the flavour of a country or a family! I think I got around to replying and upvoted all the valid entries (except for @theironfelix, who seems determined to catch me off guard, next time I be more alert for your last minute entry!).
This week… I want to ask if anyone else has recurring dreams (or not!)… or perhaps you don’t dream or don’t remember your dreams! Perhaps, I’m a little curious because I’m just not getting enough sleep these days… so that I start to feel like real life is a slightly surreal dream!
1. Do you dream (or remember your dreams)?
2. Do you have one that keeps coming up and what is it?
1. I tend not to dream… or at least not to remember anything! That said, I seem to get my best sleep these days on trains, buses and planes… and cars, if I’m not driving!
2. …. however, that said, I do have this one dream that keeps visiting me once a month or so…
As a bit of a background, I’m a violinist, but I had originally studied Theoretical Physics in university.
So, my dream essentially has me showing up either at university or at some sort of conference… suddenly realising that I am completely unprepared! Either I haven’t done my preparation work for some exam or assignment… or that I’m completely out of my depth for the conference!
However, the interesting thing is that a similar situation happens in reverse. I find myself on stage, suddenly realising that I have no idea how to play the instrument in my hands…. I guess in that timeline, I’ve decided to take the science route!
Either way, it is a feeling of panic as I suddenly realise that I’m going to be completely unprepared and that I have no way of winging my way out of the situation!
That said, I don’t really read much into… when I wake, I have a moment of wondering if I am a musician or a scientist, but that generally passes!
1. Upvote if you want, it increases the payout and then I can hopefully sponsor more people. 2. Resteem is NOT neccessary, but the more people see this, the more the people will be likely to be sponsored. 3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”! 4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!). 5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steembasicincomegiveawaytraditionsandcustoms-ob6365944l) paid out 1.299 SBD and 0 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are: