Steemit Basic Income Giveaway (The Answer)
Lots of groundbreaking innovations that were suggested in [Last week’s question](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steemitbasicincomegiveawaytechnologyandinventions-aigah6cpbi) about technology and inventions. Mostly centered around printing/writing/internet (passing on of knowledge) or agriculture (food production). I guess these are the basic foundations that allowed our modern population centres to grow and take root.
This week, I’ve been travelling a lot, some of it in a bit more of a hurry than I would prefer… but that’s the way things are! It means that my brain is a little bit hazy due to jet-lag and the lack of sleep that that a full touring schedule imposes upon us.
So, this week’s question is about an answer or two….
I was thinking about questions and how I have so many of them… most of which probably will never be answered definitively… at least within my own lifetime! Which got me to thinking, is there a question or two that I would that I would most definitely want a absolutely truthful answer to?
So there are two questions for this week. If you were guaranteed (by a genie or a fairy) to get an absoultely truthful answer to a question:
1. Is there a question (that could be about anything at all) that you would love dearly to know the answer to? What is it?
2. Is there a question that you would ask another person? What would it be?
My answer for the first question would be the question:
### Is it possible to have faster than light speed interstellar travel?
For the survival of the human race, it would be absolutely essential in the long term for us to be able to get off this planet, and then in the future… off this solar system. It is interesting (for me, at least!) to know if this is at all possible or if we are forever doomed to be swallowed up by the Sun in a far off future!
The answer for the second question for me, would be the question:
### Are you real?
Surely, it has crossed everyone’s mind… why am I looking out of these eyes? Does everyone else have the same experience? Being able to know if another person is definitely real or not, would help down that line of questioning!
1. Upvote if you want, it increases the payout and then I can hopefully sponsor more people.
2. Resteem is NOT neccessary, but the more people see this, the more the people will be likely to be sponsored.
3. In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the “My Questions”!
4. I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
5. I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
The [last post](https://steemit.com/contest/@bengy/steemitbasicincomegiveawaytechnologyandinventions-aigah6cpbi) paid out 0.000 SBD and 1.956 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones
Join us @steemitbloggers
Animation By @zord189